The Plan, the "House"



This is a reprint from another blog...this is going to be my main one for now.
The pictures in this post are of my house I sold.

September 2008
First the reason why I am selling in a "buyers" market. In less than a year the child support I receive will drop almost in 1/2, right now that money pays for the mortgage and one or two utility bills. My meager paycheck goes for credit cards, food and my car payment.

How did this happen? in a small nut shell. I was a stay at home mom for 20+ years. Raised 6 children. I have been divorced for about 6 years now.

Sell this house for a fair market price and take what I get from it and use as a down payment on a smaller home with a little left over (after paying the relator's fees etc).

I will have 3 years of child support left. I can save most of that for the up and coming needs of my children or pay off more debt. And maybe save up for a trip to Canada to see my Grandson!! I so want to meet him!

I will continue more later...I have some time now, been sick. What is wrong you ask? I have the Chickenpox's evil sister...Shingles! And it hurts!

TTFN
Sheila

September 27, 2008
Okay...up date..looks like we are planning for this coming Tuesday for the "caravan" of realtors. The one interested party is still interested, he might get to see it on Wed.

Kids are painting the hallway (it was re finished),the base and chair guards can be put back on Sat morning. I emptied another book shelf...wow I don't think most of our boxes are books "I know they are"! Got my mini suv all packed up (again) with boxes and heading out to the storage in the morning and having another garage sale! LOL made a little over $200 last weekend.

I have resorted to using file boxes I picked up from Wal Mart...at least if they are packed with book they are not too heavy for me to move around! I'm so thankful I bought the doggie wheels at a dog show! It can hold 500 lbs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....