The House Saga continues!

Tuesday January 13, 2009

Now...where do I start for an update of todays news on The House?

First I get a call from my real estate agent (who I will call JL). (I was hoping he was going to say the loan docs were in and lets sign them) but...He said in short... I need to talk to the loan dude (who I will call KS). KS said that my loan docs are in the works but USDA is back logged. USDA is usually very quick in getting the paper work back, but they are now saying maybe by Friday...well it's a holiday so even if they come in Friday the house won't close till the following week! KS also said that his lending firm said my loan is very good and they have no problem with it at all.

Now the problem is: my house is sold and the family who bought it want to close escrow early Wed. morning and start moving in! humm..the last time JL tried to get an extension of time they gave 2 hours not two days! JL is also working on a rental for me in the mean time.

If I have to rent another house due to the owner of the Ravine house wigging out, then I want my $400 carpet cleaning back etc. Or again if I have to rent I might back out of the house on Ravine and go after the one on Kena if it is still available, (the one on Kena is closer to town but is bank owned so I need to have the money in my account before I can buy it and do all the measuring and title searches, lien searches etc.
Septic inspection, well inspection, bug, house inspection all over again. $$$$$$

The house on Kena was the one I fell in love with and felt so at home there. Sigh.

I send off an email to JL letting him know about a possiable back up plan.

I will let you know what happens next!

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....