First Week's Random Thoughts

January 25, 2009 (Sunday 2:30 am)

It's been a week since we moved in!

Today (Sat) Rachel and her beau went to the high school freshman dance. Semi-formal. I took photos and will "try" to post them after I edit their size etc.

Rachel and Sal have it made....the school bus stop is on the corner and that is one house away or they can use the other corner (but have to cross the street) and it's a couple houses away.

The drive to and fro is a nice drive, for me it's relaxing. I just make sure I make a potty stop before I leave work!

Had a cord of wood delivered today! 2/3 of it has been stacked before it started to rain then hail!

I love the wood stove! Dries clothes fast! LOL

I bought a dinning table today. It is still in my car, raining too much to take it out. Need to clear a spot on the kitchen for it! Will do that when the sun comes up. I will take photos of it! It's different!

Random techno thoughts...

I really don't like going backwards with technology. Such as going from DSL to dial up! Was dial up this slow when we first had it? For those who don't know...dial up...connect, start browser, go make a pot of coffee, drink the first cup then walk by and click on email icon, take shower, get dressed and sit down and read email. Want to do some surfing? More like trying to run/walk while up to your waist in water moving the ops direction! No surfing! I am thinking of getting a laptop/notebook/net book with wi fi and taking it to work and hooking up during my lunch to blog, send emails, skype etc. I will bug Clear Wire again soon. They have got to come out this way!

Till next time, have an AWESOME day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....