My new house / home

Monday January 12, 2009

The link below is a short and shaky video clip my daughter took of the new house while we waited for the carpet cleaners to get there. They came an hour late! Cost me $394.00! due to the cig smoke damage. The walls are dingy (have a caramel color to them that wipes off) that need to be cleaned.

I am down sizing and don't know if all mine and my kids things and furniture will fit! We already sold off a lot of things! Even the dining room table was sold! I will be hitting the consignment shops soon for a table! Also no microwave (mine was built in). Also no cell phone reception, and dial up internet unless I go satellite (which I might do till Clear Wire comes up that way).

I want to post photos and maybe more video as the house turns into a home to document it's progress. On my days off (good weather) I will be outside fixing the garden, trying to bring it back to life and removing the climbing plants!! On the not so nice weather days, inside decorating and arranging, sorting and tossing! So might not be much time for computer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwYGAyyJ9b4

I tried to upload the video on here, but got an error.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....