Moving NOW

January 15, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Lynette!
Happy 18th Birthday Sal!

***********************************
I still have internet...dial up will be next week along with new phone number.

I have not been to the house since the carpets were cleaned, but the kids and friends have while moving "stuff".

I got to work this morning just fine, but I just could not handle not being here helping. Glad I asked to leave early and was ok'ed by my boss.

Right after I left work I went to the title co. and signed some papers to have the money from the house I sold wired into my checking.

THEN...I stopped by JL's office and from there got things rolling. Many phone calls, faxes, emails etc. and the underwriters got all they needed! It was a go! YEAH!!

Stopped off and got some in n' out burgers! hungry!

Went to old house and helped clean and made phone calls to utility co. etc.

Went to Wally World and bought shelf liner and made some keys for the new house!

Stopped by my bank to have down payment on new house wired (if the first escrow person would have waited a few hours then I would not have had to have the wired money and the charges that went with them! ARGH! Anyway it's done. I missed the wire transfer by about 15 mins so the other escrow will not get my down payment till Friday morning.

Went back to JL's office and we went to the ecrow office in Red Bluff to sign all the docs. YEAH! The Title people were awesome! We were told it should close Friday! If not Friday, it won't close till Tuesday. (Monday is a holiday). I had to pay a months rent to the seller, but get back most of it as soon a escrow closes!

Right now the garage is being emptied. I have no idea where it's going to all go! Back patio? lol ugh!

We were to be out of here by 6 pm today...it's 6:08 pm opps. We are going as fast as we can..with me sitting here getting my internet fix.

I'm going to stop now and see if I can visit with my daugher and grandson and son-inlaw for a bit via skype.

TTFN



Side note...Note sure everything is going to fit in the new house! Going to have to trim more stuff. Only keep what is needed and a few wants, the rest either in storage or dee dump.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....