Another Wrinkle in The House

Tuesday January 13, 2009

Can I scream yet?
nah..not yet. But my head sure hurts now!

Government loans = pain in the ....

Not only does my ex have to provide 12 months (not the old customary 3 months worth, that changed Jan. 1, 2009) of canceled child support checks, he now has to provide 3 months of his private banking statements to "prove" the money was from him and sent to me for child support. You see the checks were written on Corp Checks by the Corp bank. So his name is not on the checks just mine. Oh oh oh...before that, they (the underwriters) wanted me to provide the canceled checks..I told them I do not have access to that since I didn't write the checks! duh!


JL is still trying to get the buyers to let me stay a few more days in this house. Also, trying to talk the seller of the other house into letting me rent till we get this all straightened out! Other wise I will be renting a rental house for $1350 a month plus $250 per dog deposit fees besides the normal fees! (I have 4 dogs and umm...2 cats), I guess I could board them. All I want is lower payments so I can eat and pay bills and maybe have a little fun in life! And a smaller house to care for.

I will keep you posted!

TTFN

Time to try and call my ex again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....