As the house turns...

House Hospital, All my house, The bold and the houseless?

January 14, 2009

Well I have to be out of the house (the one I sold) tomorrow (I work from 5 am to 2:30 pm). I have some people lined up to help move while I'm at work. My daughter will be here to supervise. I will be renting the house I am trying to buy. The seller of the house is not happy. I don't blame him. I paid my mortgage for January so I don't have the money the seller wants for months rent! A month's rent but I get some of it back when escrow closes (counts by days). I need to come up with some money! Going to look for one of those checks the credit cards send all the time! I think I can do that.

My ex came through, he asked his bank to fax a letter to the underwriters stating the monies came from his account. Last I checked they haven't faxed it yet.

keeping fingers crossed.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....