AE-1 Canon

Pulled the AE-1 Canon that I bought in summer of 1978, out of mothballs...Bought some film and took a few photos...no flash due to the batteries leaked and the connections are gone..dust...So if the seal on the body is good then I will hit up Ebay or Craigs list for a hot shoe flash. 

Also the mirror is dirty!! I blew off the big chunks. The little air cleaner brush was eaten by something who liked the bristles. I am not going to be using the same camera bag. Don't know what else might be hiding in there! Have my lenses, wide angle, zoom, reg. 50, and a tele converter and my old 70's camera strap!

I will post photos of the results of the trial run!! 

ttfn

Comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE my ae-1!! :)

    good luck finding parts for it!!
    I wanted to pick up some new lenses for mine...and sheesh they are still super expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....