NO MAIL!!!

Yep that is what it reads, "NO MAIL". Sometimes I check the mail on the way to work, and today was one of those days. I drove up to the big box and looked out my window...hhhuu??? I blinked and looked again then looked at the two older package boxes then back to where the mail box was supposed to be. All that was there were the bolts sticking out of the cement and off to the side the nuts and washers. I didn't have time to call the post office. On my way home from work tonight I drove by the mail box and still not there. So glad I checked the mail on Sat! I know there were warning stickers on the mail boxes stating that thieves want your mail so check often. Wow they really do, and the lock box!

  "Note to Self", Self - call post office in the morning while on the road to look at Peruvian Inca Orchid puppies!

Yay!! I am excited about going to see the little ones! They are about 6 weeks old now. Going to photograph and video tape them! I know it will be fun!

Check back later for update on the puppies!!!

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....