It's hot outside!!

Yesterday it was recorded at 105 degrees! So far my laptop is reading at 102 but then it's only 3 pm.

My son and his girlfriend are visiting..(right now they are out visiting friends). Short but sweet visit.
They leave early Sat. morning.

 On the way home from work this afternoon, I stopped off at Nicks Grill in Bella Vista and picked up a few hamburgers and a basket of fries! Lunch! (I needed a break from the tomato sauce mixture I made a few days ago which doesn't seem to be going away!!)

Ahh..a cup of Peets Coffee iced sounds really good after the cold glass of iced tea I had with lunch.

2/3 cup of coffee (using the Decaf Java Mocha, one of my faves.)
2.5 cups of water
drip coffee maker
when done add 2.5 cups of ice into carafe for a quick cool down!
Serve over ice.
I add a touch of liquid raw sugar and a dash of creamer.

I did see where Peets was advertising a mint green tea...I just might get some! I love minty things!

ttfn






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....