Test Film developed!

Took the test roll of 35 mm film to Costco to be developed...and did some window shopping in Best Buy while I waited.

The results are in!! It's a go!! Time to start looking for the flash on eBay and or Craigs list.

Tested all the lens', all worked except the tele-converter lens. It fits snug but it screws with the meter and won't click! BTW...my scanner was messing with me...not scanning straight. The photos kept curling! Next time will have the prints put on disc or what ever they do now.

regular lens..messing with exposure

wide angle lens..used auto exposure
Zoom lens...thought it was focused on the mt!


As you can see in 2nd photo from the bottom...I have a dirt back yard!!\

I would like to thank Crown Camera for looking over my AE-! Canon and helpful tips!
ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....