Web page updating...not mine..yet...


Making changes on a friends website. www.rainshadowfarm.com. Updating. It is taking me longer than usual due to the fact its a very complex website (from the innards folder stand point). Now that I know what I am doing I can do it, sort of. I am use to the old fashioned style of using a text program combined with SeaMonkey. (Hey it works and it's simple.)

I kept thinking of where did I see this style of web building before.  Then the bulb came on.  www.sunshinebernese.com  which I just couldn't figure it out from her computer! The one I am working on now is just as folderized as the other but in one place. I get how it's done now...and can still use SeaMonkey and a text program and of course can't forget my trusty friend GIMP image editor and Xara Xtreme.


Please take a peek.

The puppy in front!


I didn't make the page..just updating it by owners request.

www.rainshadowfarm.com

Still have to add more photos, add / update links.





Then there is:



www.shastakennelclub.com

This site I cheated a bit and used a pre-made template for the CSS









Then there is mine...no pre-made template all hand coding etc.
 (text program and SeaMonkey)

www.tngkritters.com

Which needs to be updated..I might do a pre-made template on this one, but still thinking of it..I kind of like the simpleness of it. What do you think?



ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....