What a wonderful day!

My doggies might not think so! But looks like they had fun chewing the weather stripping off the outside door in the garage~~

Besides that..I worked at my fun happy job today!! yeah!! clapping, (or for those who were at the jewelry party..box shaking!).  I had a lesson on baking the bacon and cheese cookies! wow! I want to eat them!!
Did some more registering. Went with two workers and picked up the 3 ft end cap and some shelving etc. for the happy store. box shaking again!

Came home.

Went to my friend and hair stylist's Premier Jewelry Party! box shaking again! I had fun! I only knew one person there! Jene! (have met her mom briefly at Chop Chix Salon). And I came home broke but not broken!!

Now I'm tired and have to get up and go to the "other job". box is silent.

Going to end this on a better tone...the previous line made me feel down... box silent.
I will share later about what I "heard" about one of the women I mentioned in "Ramblings".  I need to get the facts first.

I am going to go and read a Dean Koontz book on my Kindle and snuggle with all my 4 legged ones..maybe the cat will join us if she is feeling doggy like and not cat like. box shaking!! yeah!!


ttfn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....