Another day...

Work is hard labor! I believe we could have come much closer or even reached our goal if it was not for the glitches in the MPOS's. Merchandising without the stock search is hard! Way too many tiny numbers.

Today I (and 2-3 Team members) worked on open stock paper, paper stacks, scrap book albums. Then moved onto ribbon by the spool while the MPOS's were down. Started canvas but the shelves didn't fit. That was to be fixed later on tonight. Moved on to fine arts..lots of paints!! Then it was time to go home. 

I got to role play with two newer Team Members on the registers and cutting counter. The opening leader really liked how I role played at the cut counter and the one TM nailed how to handle it! It was awesome. 

Yesterday it was yarn! Lots and Lots of yarn!!! So pretty! 

Home dec fabric comes in tomorrow. Going to be tired and sore I'm sure! 

Not sure what my role is going to be in the new store. I am a full time Team Member. The other full time TM is a closing MOD like she did at the old store. Just remembered this...how come I'm the only one so far that got called out for being late for the huddle and made to clean the bathrooms? There were several that showed up after the huddle started this morning. Including the visiting manager.  

Finishing up my glass of wine, trying to relax. My ham strings are sore..they just came out of a nasty cramping. The dogs were like oh what's wrong mom? Can we help by jumping on you and hitting you with our paws..we are hungry! ARGH! Gotta love them critters! 

I can't even think about painting right now. The hallway needs touch ups and the doors still need to be done. I really like the colors..think I might do my room in the splash/accent color. Soothing. 

Will take photos later...just too tired, not sleepy tired but whole body exhausted. 

Going to finish this up then brushing my teeth, grab my Kindle and go to bed. 

ttfn


edit notes..I was approached while stocking the canvas and fine arts by the visiting MTL and he said he was talking to the opening Leader and they both wished I was part of the Management Team. I said "I'm right here." (there was another TM who heard)

In thinking of it, not sure I would want to be OTL again under the current Team Leads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....