Joyful Easter!


Winding down my day..had a fun time meeting Dylan Morgenroth's (Rachel's bbf) family and sharing Easter Dinner with them! Thank you for inviting me!

The weather is unsettled, one minute rain, sprinkles, sunshine! I agree with who ever said at the Easter dinner, that this type of weather makes the colors of the plants, trees more vibrant!

Chatted with Tea (and Jasper). Tea looks beautiful! And Jasper is too cute for words! I have two adorable grandsons!! The photo of Jasper that was shared is just amazing!

Now that I have my laundry going (on 3rd load), part of garage floor mopped.
Time for some down time...

Getting to bed later than I planned...kindle time then light out..note to self...light with a timer for reading in bed....if I move to turn off the light my spot is taken over by as many 4 legged kids that can fit!

Ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....