4th day

I wasn't late this morning! YEAH!

When I got to work this morning a TM let me know I was supposed to have been at work at 6 am..ummm..I didn't get the memo! I later checked my cell phone messages and sure enough I got a call asking me to come in at 6 am. Sorry!! My cell doesn't work in JV. So I guess I was kinda late and kinda not! lol

My locker (#18) would let me lock it but not unlock it!!! what a pain! Those fancy key pad locks are ok till they don't work! And just hope the key/fob thing will work in opening it!

I was asked to assist the OTL in getting the office, break room and back rooms, registers, cutting counter up to store standards. That means making sure all the legal posters are up, things labeled, spill kits. Fire extinguishers checked. Emergency exit alarms working and signed off. Store familiarization done (the OTL got most of that done, but can't finish due to we don't have all the supplies). I was teaching her and showing her. I was thanked by the STL when he left and thanked by the OTL when she left. Then when I left I was thanked by the DTL.

I also was ready to do the janitor room set up but no standard too look at, DM said he would get it for me..and he started to talk to me like I was the OTL but would catch him self and tell the OTL what she needed to get etc.  

I also profiled one panel of basic candle pog.

The store is looking different every day! It's huge!! What we were told is that we are the first store to have two registers at the cut counter! For special orders and for customers who are only buying cut fabric! Way cool. The TM will be able to measure, cut and the ring out their customer before they call the next number! Way cool! I am sure the customers will be so much happier with that!

Oh oh! And the classes!! TM's get them free! Just have to buy the materials. I will be taking some classes!

The up date on the one TM who was seen with her arm in a sling. From what I was told she tripped over a pallet in the store and broke her arm. I asked was it the same arm? No the other!! She is in my prayers.

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....