Palm to forehead...forehead to desk....

Slap me on the side of me head!!!

Ever since I moved my living room furniture and computer desk, my Verizon Home Phone has not worked properly.

using with phone
On July 25th, I took it into the main V store on Dana..waited over an hour before I was serviced. (I love the little store on Cypress so much better).  

I did see my neighbour in there. Didn't recognize her with her new hair style! We started chatting like there was no one standing between us (the girl who took my name was).
We talked about the "wolf" pup/dogs getting out and killing one of her chickens...the gory details of the missing leg and having to put the poor thing down. The talk with the Deputy Sheriff then moved on to gardens, bell peppers, tomatoes
our sons and their hair cuts and jobs. ..The girl was getting annoyed..she started looking back at her co workers lol
then started punching on her tablet..I got serviced!

I took with me the Huawei FT2260VW, the power adaptor and my back-up corded phone (AT&T eh).

The Verizon employee introduced her self (I have her card) and the other employee (who was new and shadowing). The more experienced employee exclaimed she has not seen the unit I was holding in my hand (claimed to have only been there 6 months). Didn't know there was an older model! She smiled as I pulled out my phone..she plugged it in and yep...lost it's charge. The "shadow" was instructed to look up the warranty etc. Nope. Then went on to trouble shoot...Came to the conclusion it's the battery pack. So I ordered a new one (for $30).

The new battery pack came today (July 27, 2012). Interrupted my Wii Just dance and I was beating my last score!

Anyway...I eagerly cut open the box and installed the new battery..YAY!! It worked! Got the blue light! ...But wait...what is that I see? The dreaded red blinking light again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the interference on the phone!

So I went on a Google search for trouble shooting..Then I came across this photo....Continue on next blog...Correct adaptors make me smile...



ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....