nekked kids bath time with AVON

My Campaign 16 order a day early! YAY!

MOISTURE THERAPY Soothing Oatmeal Creamy Body Wash



Moisture Therapy Creamy Body Wash, the one with oatmeal and the Skin So Soft Original gelled body oil. I took out from under the sink (where I store my dog shampoo supplies) the Avon Naturals Body Vanilla Ice Cream scrub.


SKIN SO SOFT Original Gelled Body Oil



First kid to get the spa treatment was Layah! Then, Cherry Berry and last was Willow. So far no redness or breaking out. And they smell good and feel soft!

I have been using the Avon Naturals scrub for about a month, along with Avon Moisture Therapy with SPF 15. (I still use the 1/2 witch hazel and 1/2 original Listerine after they are bathed and before they get any oil or lotions).


NATURALS Ice Cream Scrubs


Humm..tried to take a photo of Layah, but the camera battery was dead. After it charges, I will get some photos of the kids and post here!

MOISTURE THERAPY
Intensive Treatment Body Lotion SPF

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....