Need new PRINTER!! and other ramblings

My printers name is "duck tape" and there is a reason for that...it has cute black and white zebra striped duck tape holding it together! It is missing a few parts but it will work if one is careful with it!(photo to follow later)

My techno list grows:

New pc - I am going to fund my daughter to build me one! (the hp slim line just can't handle newer upgrades)

Monitor (back to using the old gateway clunker)

Key board is good

Mouse is good (actually the mice are both good, even if the micro Logitech mouse was chewed a couple of times by puppies!)

Laptop..web cam died last year and keys stick after they were splashed with juice..at least it was a clear juice not with pulp! Most of the keys work. But I could type faster if they all worked properly! 

Speakers are good, one set has seen better days but they still work!

Verizon home phone box...not doing so good. Won't hold a charge anymore and makes a horrid sound when in use.

oh oh oh..
My dear Lucy (2004 Aztek) service engine light is on...thought it was the gas cap again ..nope..I think I will put on the new locking cap I bought a couple of months ago. I did have fuel syphoned out a couple of years ago while at work. The sweet souls to stole my fuel, also broke the gas tank valve flappy thing. I have not gotten it fixed yet.  

Smile!!!
ttfn

Comments

  1. Have you accomplished your techno list? I wish to see "duck tape" before you toss it. At least it works, even if it can barely hold itself together. I’ve owned a lot printers that would just stop working after 2 years and without a single scratch. Stasia @ ALBImage.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....