Thoughts on Think Pink...

Thoughts on Think Pink and Breast Cancer Awareness Month...

Yesterday while I had my hair cut and styled. Flat ironed..(I really like it!) Now to see if I can keep it up! (post photo later).

The Chop Chix Salon ladies really go all out, no holding back on fund raising... I bought 3 raffle tickets at Chop Chix Salon. I sure hope to win on of those awesome baskets or the flat iron or the Kenra products! btw i love Kenra hair spray! Smells soo good! i am going to try to stop by the shop on my way to work to join in on the excitement of the cause..Think Pink.

Been thinking of the Think Pink movement..Wouldn't it be nice to have Think Pink products for those who are going/have been, though breast cancer surgery/radiation/chemo. Special items such as cotton hats, head scarves, bras, water bottles, pill cases, blankets (for those chemo sessions), water bottles...don't have to be pink but maybe with the ribbon logo on them somehow.  A tote bag would be nice, cotton sleep shirts, socks, lotions, small pillows, etc. Anything to take the edge off the fight with cancer.

I did have my yearly mammogram done and was told I needed to go back in for the 3d Imaging ultrasound. The only one in the north state! I have what is called dense  breast tissue. They show up white with the regular mammograms but so does the cancer spots! Not a good thing! So the 3D imaging comes in handy for that. (all looked good and I'm set till next year). I'm so thankful to have health insurance with my job at Jo-Anns.


Another side note...I'm all for yearly mammograms. So much can happen in that year. 

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....