One of those days? Note it's plural.

Starting out with Tuesday evening moving into Wednesday afternoon.

Since the BlackBerry outage a little while ago. RIM decided to give a few apps away. So I looked at the choices and saw the Driving Safely one. Sure why not, not knowing what it was really about (thinking maybe it was for road conditions or something like that), I know...I should have read the info first, but hey, I don't have good coverage here in the JV and it was good right then so I took advantage of the down load. I fell asleep.

Next morning, getting ready to leave for work..feeding dogs, making sure all water bowls were filled etc. Then I heard this strange noise coming from the living room!! Even the dogs (the ones that heard it) went to investigate. We looked around and no one was at the door, the tv was off, hulu wasn't running on the laptop. Shrugs, we all went back into the kitchen to finish the feeding process. I said to kids (the dogs for those who don't know me), I wonder if that was Rachel's cell phone, she must of forgotten it. Some sort of weird ring tone?  After the feeding frenzy. We went back to the living room, hunting for Rachel's cell. Nope not here. Then we heard it again!! Now say the following in a monotone voice - "TWITTER: Shasta Fire: then some words, then the fun part!   colon semi colon open parentheses closed parentheses period forward dash  ampersand question mark (it was a tiny url) and a few other notations (not in that order but you get the idea). It was the drive safely app reading my texts from twitter! I didn't have time to figure out how to shut it off, I had to leave for work!  Muted the phone hid in locker. BUT NO!!! not the Drive safely app! It was on loud! In my little locker one could hear my texts being read!  So glad most were from twitter with tiny urls.  argh!

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....