Staying at the Red Lion

  Smoke alarm going off in hallway of the Red Lion in Eureka Ca. 
 I stuck my head out and two others were doing the same thing..one said they are going to call the front desk. I also called the front desk, yes it was a smoke alarm Set off by a smoke machine in one of the banquet rooms. Must be the party with the fairy winged peeps and witches that came into the building while I was eating my dinner down stairs, well not really eating, more like picking at it..don't get me wrong, it was tastey but I didn't feel like eating, was more thirsty and tired. 

Okay..back to watching cable tv. Don't get that at home! Then will read some and get some sleep..early day tomorrow. 

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....