Living room floor - Start July 19, 2013



I will be taking breaks so I can get other things done around here (payday).
During my breaks I will take a photo or two and post the time. 
The curtains are going....
Starting at 10 am. Friday, July 19, 2013



It's moving along nicely. Had to do some creative cutting/snapping but got it done! A sharp blade is needed!!

Going to take a shower (95 degrees outside), then heading to the My-T-Fine Store for some ice cream and soda with chips! (as far as I can remember I have always eaten chips and soda!) And pick up some lunch/dinner fixings. Driving into town for a major grocery shopping is not in the plan today.
11:30 am Break Time

11:30 Break Time

3:30 pm July 19, 2013  Taking a break to show the progress!  Snacking on my chips and finishing up my soda. Letting the sealant dry that I used to smooth out the "bump" that is in the floor. We felt it even under the carpet and padding. I drover a couple of nails in it, that secured it some. The caulking is used to smooth out the sharp edge and nail edges.

Temp now is 103. A/C is on set at 79 (which is very low for me! Usually set at 84-86 degrees). Many fans going. 4 legged kids are blocked off...tiny bald girls in my room, the bigger kids and Simba get the kitchen.  Going to fill up my cup and start in again at 4 pm. Next break will be dinner.


Floor at 3:30 pm



3:30 pm. Discovered the wheels on the tv stand! 



The Big Bump


punched a hole..gotta have the net.

6 pm, July 19, 2013

It's going well! I like doing this so much more than painting! Tricky cutting the first corner of the brick wood stove pad. The first attempt, well that was screwed. The second was perfect! The first piece was used for the side of the brick. I will be adding the 1/4 rounds around the edges later. Need to find a local supplier for the type I would like to get. So far not in Redding!

Going to take a meal break. After I eat and chill for a bit I will decide to either pack it in or lay more.

The four legged kids are wondering what the heck is going on!

Now for the 6 pm photos!
That brick corner..tough

6 pm progress

6 pm progress

It's 7:20 pm. Took some OTC pain killers. My joints are stiff! I'm going to chill here beside FirstBoot with a mug of ice cream. Will work on the floor more tomorrow after work.

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....