July 25, 2013 Floor update


Took a few days off from working on the floor. Got hit by the high temps (not me, the weather). 
Worked on it today and all that needs to be done now is the little corner by the wood stove platform and the transition strips.

So far the 4 legged critters don't mind the floor. Except Layah, but she is more of the 3 legged type. She gets "stuck". No biggie, she gets stuck in the kitchen when she faces the stove or in doorways. She will have to adjust (started adjusting to the hallway).


last little bit, but will take two planks!

the green is going to be painted real soon! 

the "slant" ate up planks!!


A Thorn in my foot is what the transition strips are. ;)

I was sold from Home Depot what was to be reducers and transitions. (rolling eyes here). I told the guy I have the vinyl planks! NOT the laminate plants! BIG difference in thickness!  The ones he sold me would be more dangerous to have on the floor than empty space! Time to take them back (can't find receipt) and order the strips that fit AND match! 

Living room curtains are pinned and waiting for me to sew them up! Don't know how they are going to look, trying something different with material I have here! 

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....