January 25th, 2010 - Java To the vets

Lynette dropped Java off at our Vets clinic.

I got a call at work around 8 am from the vets office to confirm what I wanted done with Java. Later Dr. called and said two bones are broken and the best treatment would be surgery but he knows how I feel about that, with what happened to Java's mom (see earlier post). So he did his best in setting her tiny bones and they looked good.

Java is home from the vets now...Poor thing. Has to be confined to a crate (unless held) for the next 8 weeks. She goes back in a week for a cast check.

I got to see the xrays.(before; after the set and after the cast was put on) Same spot as her moms breaks. My vet got both bones set nicely back together.

We are hoping for no surgery. Time will tell. The bones that broke are tiny and have the lest amount of blood flow which when damaged can disrupt the flow and cause tissue death including bone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....