Christmas 2009!





WOW! It was a heart filled time!

My Dad, Vanessa, Sal, Lynette and Rachel all here! Plus Kina, Taz and Lily dogs! My house was overflowing with lots of love and fur!

We got to see Virgil with his Christmas gifts (Alysa and Micheal too!) And the Nutcracker show by TEA aired from Turkey! With comments by Chase! It was soo funny! I could have watched those two for ever!

I was almost done with sewing up the pj bottoms for my family. I had the appliqués on the tee shirts to match the bottoms. Just needed to finish the waist bands and hem. The trouble happened Christmas Eve. I was sewing up a storm. Then it happened. The dreaded suck the material down into the bobbin casing...this has been an on going problem that has never been fixed over the years, even though I have it worked on many times. I unplugged the machine, stood up with it on my hands and called for Rachel, to take it off my hands NOW before I toss it out the door. She did.

My Children gave me an item I have been wanting before it came out! Glad I waited, not only did I get it but the newer version! A Kindle from Amazon and a gift card to get me started! I can adjust the font size so it's easier on my eyes! I will mention though, my best gifts are time with my children and my grandson Virgil! Even if it's by way of Skype.


After Christmas I bought myself a new machine with the Christmas money my Dad gave me! Yeah! Now to find time to sit down and finish the projects and start new ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....