January 16, 2010

Humm...been waiting for the "big" storm that was to hit last night! Brought in lots of wood for the stove.

Rachel and Joey are at their High School dance tonight.
Lynette will be picking Rach up on her way home.
Rachel and Joey.


While waiting: (I have the weekend off!!)
Rachel and I worked a little bit on the garage! We can move around in it better! We also brought in my ceder chest, not good for it to be in the garage! Moved the cans and plastic water bottles (empty) into the new metal garbage can. Drilled holes in the old plastic can (that was fun!) to turn it into my compost bin on wheels! I will take a photo of it later! While doing the garage stuff, the washing machine was going (it still needs to be leveled!)

Then moved inside: Cleaned up the house a bit. Set up my digital photo frame! Set up an account with Kodak Gallery. Now I'm just relaxing in my pj's surfing the net, watching Star Trek (the new movie) drinking orange juice mixed with milk and crushed ice. Yummy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....