Tuesday!

Yeah! I have Wed off!
So much to do! and not is this order!
  • Drop Yaris off for bumper and light repairs from it's little crunch
  • Pick up rental car (or have them meet me at the body shop)
  • Take the Aztec in for oil change and brake check (they are squeeking)
  • Give dogs baths (3 of them need it - at least two are hairless!)
  • Do laundry
  • Balance check book
  • if the above is okay then go food shopping
  • if not okay then it's mustgos
  • Watch Criminal Minds
  • Shampoo carpet with new shampooer
  • Clean up back yard...scoop and dump
  • Put first square garden box together
  • Get compost and seeds (if one of the above is okay)
  • Measure blankets for batting amounts
WOW...I'm tired already!

Comments

  1. I didn't get to do all that! oh well it looked good on paper...monitor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....