Best Door to Door Sales people!

Today was a very busy day! (I will get to the sales people in a bit).
Besides being my day off... (bty..I have brownies in the oven...2nd batch..the first one was with my desert cup pan and the 2nd is with the round mold pop pan! for brownie pops)

I had a repairman come out and look at my refrigerator, he said it is the fan and looks like the compressor has not been damaged. He will order a new fan (he had a lot of fans and parts but not for mine of course!) So he gets to come back next week. He left his cool temperature taker here! Instant temp! I did get the refrigerator cleaned out (never really had the chance when we first moved in!)

While waiting for my friend Julia to show up I notice some guys going door to door...hmm, what are they selling? What is that? Someone knocking on my door? Yep it's one of the door to door dudes! I'm a sucker. I said sure and when can you start? They started right then! They took a weed eater to my back and front yard (the younger one had the back yard, later he wanted to trade due to...ummm I have dogs need I say more? 'cause he was using a weedwacker..a powerful one...get the picutre?) Back to what they did: Took out two strange looking bushes that were between the lilac bushes (thank you Julia for telling me what they are!) Then freed the rose bushes! I have roses! they have their own spot of dirt now. No more sharing and getting choked! Trimmed back another wild growing flowering plant. Took out and took away the wood things that were in the backyard (termite attraction is now gone). Friday morning they are coming back to finish hauling away yard junk such as old cement bags that are now big cement bricks, more bushes, plywood that is laying on the ground in the backyard rotting. Then they will start to rototill the front and back yards! and do something with the flower area in front. Next build a cover for the stacked wood...make a dog run/potty area (the one guy liked that idea of the one potty area!).

Oh those brownies smell sooo good!

Anyway..I am happy they are willing to work hard and they did! I paid them for todays work.

While they were working I was enjoying a blessed visit with Julia. We had coffee and caught up on each others lives. I will be needing to ask her more questions on gardens later! She got to see some of the before and after area's around the roses!!

I will post pictures later!

ttfn

Comments

  1. God works in so many ways! He knows what we need and the timing! He can say yes and he can say no, just have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....