Been awhile!

The sun is shining today! It's been spring like weather for the past week! Very nice! Rain is in the forcast YEAH! We need the rain and snow in the mountains.

I had two days off in a row! WOW! Mini vacation! I spent too much money yesterday on supplies for my square foot garden (didn't even get the mulch/compost or seeds!). I just need to get motivated to put it together after I pick a spot!

Oh OH oh, I bought a gardenia bush along with the other stuff...too cute! I want to buy some nice pots for the patio and the front porch for strawberrys and flowers. This weather always gets me thinking of gardens! But then reality hits...no funds. One step at a time!

Waiting to get my tax return back, buying an airline ticket to Canada!! I need to see my grandson!

I will take photos of my garden being built and then others as it grows or not. I want to plant carrots, corn, mellon (the water type), squash and strawberrys.

Right now I am messing around with css web pages. I am revamping Shasta Kennel Clubs site (don't look at it yet, the old one is still up). Funny how one night I was reading about floating images and then bam and epiphany! I understood! So I was up till 2 am messing around with css and now want some more books on it! The small one I bought is helping a lot and just my speed for now, but I will soon out grow it! I already have ideas I want to try and need to know the codes for!! My goal is to learn this well enough to make a website for a business I know of that needs a site!

Okay..till next time...I'm off to do some coding!

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....