My Lil' Doggy is home!

Layah was released today from the vet hospital this afternoon.
She is on a special diet, and has to be fed 1 tsp every 1/2 hour for 24 hours around the clock..that was started this late morning. Then she can move up to 1 tbs every hour for 24 hours, then slowly increase her food and increase the time fed and then start adding kibble.

After getting her home, I put her in the backyard, she did her thing then ran around like a crazy dog! I let Sierra out to greet her and then Simba. Brought Layah back in and fed her the 1 tsp of food. Now she is sleeping beside me, exhausted.

On another topic...
I made stew today, it's still cooking in the slow cooker...yummmm...smells good!

I also tried to contact the insurance co for the yaris...it was hit while parked at the local college last week.

Well off to surf the net...then going to try to watch Eagle Eye again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....