My new doggy

Pepe is doing good. He is 'shy' but we are working on that. I took him out to Petco and signed him up for a class (I know the instructor from dog training club).

While at Petco, I heard, "A grey hound!", "Chinese Crested", and poor dog he was shaved. ...Answer: none of the above.

I hung out at Petco for about 30 mins just hanging back from the registars so Pepe could see the people from a distance. I praised him every time he attempeted to sniff a person.

Next stop was Petsmart. Didn't stay long there...too much going on at the time, very busy. Humm..I hope Petco is doing okay. Not that I care much for it but I don't like to see people out of work.

Anyway..Pepe's class starts Next week. I will let ya know how it goes.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....