Progress!!!

Took on the 30 day challenge with Body Groove! June 1-June 30.  I fell behind a bit..caught up and then yesterday I took steps backwards in WW and BG. :( but all is good, today is a new day! And I took progress photos today to keep me motivated. As I was told, the scale is not a good measurement. So I use the scale and how my clothes fit and how I feel!

The scale..it goes up and down, esp if I weigh every few days. I like my new scale lol it's connected to my phone via blue tooth. Hey I'm a nerd..and love this kind of stuff!! Always have!

My clothes, especially my pants are fitting a little loose and the ones that were fitting a little snug are fitting!

I am feeling better now. I'll be truthful it was a struggle for my body and mind, to adjust to less food and to healthier foods! Now when I have a cheating food moment..I regret it! Cause my body says ugh..it's time to bloat and acid re-flux kicks in!

I have a doctors order for some blood work..holding off a bit longer to see if my diet and activity change will result in better results! My sugars, cholesterol (the bad one) was getting higher and my blood pressure besides my weight.

Here are some photos of the progress..its slow going forward..just as long as its forward its all good.


July 7, 2018
June 22, 2019
May 27, 2019



July 7, 2018



June 22, 2019
May 27, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....