Dad knows what is going on...

Vanessa took Dad out to brunch at Marties. I stayed home to do some cleaning and Body Groove.
While waiting to leave, Dad's primary doctors office called to reschedule his appointment. My Dad wanted to know who that was on the phone, since he knew it was about him. I explained it was his favorite doctor office. I wrote on his white board all his appointments for June and July. He read them line by line. Then pointed to the last one..Surgery..he "told me" (with hand and facial gestures) that he will be knocked out and his ear and scalp will be taken off. Yes, that is correct. He then proceeded with his sounds for no and turned away. I sigh..he turns back to me and laughs! He is happy about it...thank goodness.. I'm thinking he is getting lots of Banana Pancakes next month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....