Too old for this

Got home around 10:45 pm. Got my middle finger of my right hand stuck in a piece of ex-pen I use on the front porch to keep the kids corralled on the porch. 

Fed the "kids", cleaned up a paper mess. PJ's on...now I sit here streaming CSI Miami, on my Roku, reading on FB, and email with a tall glass of ice water. Lights dim, relaxing.

THEN!!! 

A rude awaking and instant pain! The cat with no warning jumps onto my back...all four paws/claws stuck in my back/hip. Now my middle finger throbs and I have 4 sets of puncture/scratches. 

Now to try to get some sleep..have to be back at work at 5 am. My bad on that, I switched with a co-worker. I took her Sat closing but I didn't check to see what my schedule was for Sunday...I did try to switch for a later time but that didn't work out. 

I'm getting too old for this.


ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....