Chipped Teeth

Another tooth chipped..I bit down on the piece..and chipped it again! I had 3 that were going to be repaired now it's like 5???? I need to stop grinding my teeth at night..ever since this store move etc...and all managers had to submit their resumes in hopes of still working in their position with the new larger store. It has been taking it's toll on me.

I still don't know...was told I have the months before the move to be more well rounded and take charge...My STL is trying his best to get all of his/us assistant managers to know each others jobs really well..so we can just step in and take over that position when needed. The MTL, she is also helping me (she is 2nd in command). I am so grateful for them.

In the mean time I have been submitting my resume to other companies as a back up plan.

ttfn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....