Friday 13th

WOW what a day this started out to be. First I was 1 1/2 hour late for work!! Thank you S for getting things started till I got there. What an air head I was (am?).

I was bummed about being late all day. Then I had a customer who was told we could custom cut her hd foam. I had to let her know we can't do that, she was not happy. Despite that, I guess I did okay with the customers. One customer over the phone said she owed me a box of See's candy. Then later another customer in the store said I deserved a box of chocolates! THEN still another customer was so happy she said she wanted to buy me lunch and changed it to dinner for helping her out! So why do I still feel like I had a bad day?

For dinner...a chili polish dog! with nachos as second course and a cup of Peets coffee.

Winding down with April 13, 2012 by chipping a front lower tooth on a sucker! I didn't even bite it! ..what is that?? yikes!! piece of tooth!

I think I will mess around with the wood stove and then head to bed and read a book. Yep I said book. Vanessa loaned me some books. I do miss my Kindle :o) I can adjust the font! But I will read a real book then back to Kindle. (Another Odd book is coming out soon!!)

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....