My Review of Roku 2 XS Streaming Player

Originally submitted at Roku

Adds an enhanced remote for playing games, plus extra connectivity options.


One of the best gifts ever!

By Digital Grandma She She from Jones Valley, CA on 1/9/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Video selection, Reliability, Compact, High quality picture, Great value, Easy to set up, Built in Wi-Fi, Easy to use

Cons: Want more video choices

Best Uses: Living room, Primary TV

Describe Yourself: Technophile, Netflix fan, Home entertainment enthusiast, Movie buff

My Roku 2XS was a Christmas gift from my children! I can now watch my internet subscriptions on my tv instead of my laptop! I have not had cable or satellite tv in many many years and where I live I can only get a few local channels and that is spotty. So Roku is just right for me!

Thank you for a wonderful product!
Don't give this Digital grandma flowers..give me the technology!

(legalese)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....