What emotions am I to have now...

Feeling numb..don't know what I'm really feeling.

Can't let feelings get in the way. 

My Dad has been ill. He had a 103.1 temp on Tuesday, November 19th (its been down for past two days) he is refusing to eat, will only take some water/juice to take his meds or moisten his mouth. When his caretaker and I got him to stand for a few mins (to change pads, clothes etc) he got upset, he kept saying he didn't want to go with a tears in his eyes as he looks in the direction of where the hospital is located. We reassured him, he is staying and we need to clean him up. He relaxed then. 


His last Drs visit; He informed his Dr (and later the head nurse of the home health) that if he got sick again he doesn't want to go to the hospital like last time.


 I really don't know what to feel at this moment. 

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....