Family Photos

As I find more and scan..they will be added here!

Howard and Barbara Olson...My Parents

Uncle Paul and my Dad Howard. Sweetie?

The Ghost kitties as kittens..

Vanessa, Alysa, Great Grandma Ottier, my Mom and Tiffany.

Mom on stage with Jim Nabors. July 28,. 1977

Howard Olson


On the back of the painting. Notice the incorrect last name.The year the photo was taken should read 1936 not 1930. My Dad was born in 1934.

Aunt Kathy Olson & Ron (5.5 months old)
Uncle Paul Olson


Cousins, Ron (5.5 yrs) & Scott (2yrs) Olson


The Van!! Trip to Disney Land.

Found a Polaroid of my Mom's Orchids .

?? (I want to say Grandpa's sister?)
, Me Sheila,Grandpa Ray Ottier and Grandma Myrtle Ottier

Grandma Ottier and ??

Grandpa Ray Ottier


?? & ??
?? and my Mom Barbara.



My Mom on dialysis 


Peggy

water fountain my Mom had put in.

Another water fountain. Going to try to save this one. Needs a new pump. Was thinking a solar powered one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....