My f450 amino fusion Smoothing Treatment



Feb. 15, 2012...still love'n my hair!!


 These are before / after photos...and comparative photos.





October 18, 2011
How my hair was cut and styled. I used a flat iron at home to achieve  this look.


As it grew out a bit...

_________________________________________________________________________________




Day 1: at Chop Chix in Redding, with my stylist, Jene.

Curly photos..freshly shampooed and conditioned hair, partly aired dried then scrunched dried the rest of the way.




Two hours later....After the f450 amino fusion Smoothing Treatment by Thermafuse.



Then about 3 hours after that....(went home and shampooed and conditioned with the smooth balance Shampoo and smooth balance Conditioner. Blew dry with a paddle brush, added a tiny bit of Moroccan Oil then a few touch ups with the flat iron because of my uncoordinated use of blow drying my hair with a brush.


ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....