Another Holiday Tradition..

There is a holiday tradition with this house, every major holiday, either plumbing or electrical goes wrong.

This Thanksgiving it's drum roll please.....

PLUMBING

Gloria, Sal's girlfriend who is staying with us for a couple of days...informed us the bathtub water will not shut off!

A little history...The shower in the master bathroom drips (it did spray a bit) but that was fixed so now it drips for a day then eventually stops. I was told by our plumber that the way it was rigged he would have to cut the hole bigger to get to the pipes but that might in turn crack the plastic tub fixture. I'm thinking this might be the same...plus the hall bath fixture was not in seated plumb and the handle fell off ALL the time. The CLUNK sound became a normal sound here after awhile.

I left a voice message with the plumber. Sigh...And we filled up some containers with water, the shut off the water at the main (which was an adventure in it self--raining hard in the dark with unknown bugs lurking, one was a black widow).

Oh Oh..on top of that..Willow ate her dinner too fast and spit it up on the back of the couch! Dang it...no water!! So glad I bought paper towels from Costco today and some EWWW spray from Petsmart.

Vanessa is on the road now with my Dad and my son Sal. Plus Lily, Kina and Taz, (doggies) for Thanksgiving dinner!

This house bites. It was about 3 years old when I bought it...Now it's about 6 and its been falling apart since I moved in. Too bad I didn't keep up on the house insurance for things like the electrical, plumbing etc...Hey it's a newer house..what can go wrong?

What did the bird say when it's cage broke??


cheap cheap cheap


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....