What a wonderful day!!! In fact what a wonderful week!

Got sick, throat swollen, congested, don't feel like eating or drinking anything plus my legs almost buckled under me while feeding the dogs this morning. That would have been interesting with dog kibble all over the floor and hungry pups doing the "if it hits the floor it's mine" thing.


Can someone knock me out right now?..so much pain in the legs and purplish toes. Every time I heard the heater kick on through out the night I would get out of bed and stand near a vent. The warmth felt good and wold ease some of the pain. Crawl back into bed and let the bald dogs and Simba snuggle up against my legs! How did they know? Layah is usually near my head as is Simba...Cherry Berry likes my back. Maybe I coughed too much so they moved down.


The best part! We still have running water...cold water but it's there and can be heated up on the stove or in the microwave!  Yes, the water heater is tossing a fit. At least it's still under warranty and the part is being shipped out, should be here before noon on Sat! Yeah for UPS Sat deliveries!


I was going to shampoo the carpets and couch but not now. The heck with it. If you don't like the looks or doggy paw prints from the mud that is your problem. I am still mopping the floor but only the muddy areas daily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....