Happy 4 Weeks Puppies!


Today the puppies are 4 weeks old!

2nd day of mush. The boys are still not into it like Willow. She chows down, while boys take a few licks then waddle off and snooze.



I bought a new camera today. It's the most I have ever paid for a camera! (I get buyers remorse with anything over $100.) I charged it..I know, I know..not a good thing when I'm trying to get out of debt. I look at it as therapy. I was getting really depressed that I will not be able to take puppy photos or photos of anything except with a cell phone. I do have the video camera my daughter and son-in-law gave me, which I need to get out and charged for video of the puppies.
 Photos of Willow and her brothers when I figure out how to use the camera..so much different than the old Canon AE1 from the 70's.

 ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings...

My Dad - Birthday and Surgery

Dogs....